Home ground of the U21, U19, U17
- 1966: Start of construction
- 1971: Completed as "Amateurstadion"
- 1977: Renamed as "Franz-Kremer-Stadion"
- 2005: Re-built (Regionalliga-Standard)
- 2007: Heating system installed
5.457 (1.900 seats under roof, 3.557 standing section)
U21 Entrance costs
Standing: 5 € (Concession: 3€)
FC Season-Ticket holders get free entrance to the standing section
(U19 and U17 matches are free of charge)
Take the A4 and take the exit for Klettenberg in the direction of Köln-Innenstadt. When you get to Militärring, follow the signs marked with "RheinEnergieSportpark/Geißbockheim"
Advice for Navigation System users
Franz-Kremer-Allee is not recognized by most GPS systems.
Please input Berrenrather Straße 549 into your navigation system.